Monday, May 21, 2007

Greeting to Everyone

Today is my foray into blogging discourse. My intention is to partake in the world of collective society and recount whatever I have learnt and get to know in my work place and during my schooling years as a part-timer in Information Systems Degree from NTU. I will try to cover below topics in my blog ocassionally in my free time from technical point of view namely,

(1) Information Retrieval ( How to create a simple search engine from scratch.)
(2) Data Mining/Text Mining
(3) Information Architecture (taxonomy/ontology, etc)
(4) Design Patterns
(5) Software Project Management
(6) Database (XML database and relational database)
(7) Portals
(8) Mobile application development
(9) .NET platform

Thanks for visiting my blog. Below is a thankful present song for you in return.



Stay Tuned

- Zaw Win Htike

3 comments:

Philip Shield said...

Your blog will be very informative for people who are willing to learn such areas!

test said...

no technies pls!! .. u know they are boring. ;p come one jeff.. write something entertaining.. :p

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to see ur tech posts!
But ...umm..may be u should also write some fun staff too :D