Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Are you a lonely soul? Wanna end it up? Then don't forget to read this!

Singapore's lonely hearts are romancing the phone, looking for love with a Bluetooth dating service.

Software company BEDD has launched a mobile-phone matchmaking service, also called BEDD. Subscribers simply download the software to their wireless-Bluetooth phones, key in some personal details, such as who they are and the kind of person they'd like to meet. And when a potential partner is in the vicinity the phone alerts them.

The service can seek out other users within a 20-metre range. It ranks them on a scale of one to five in terms of compatibility. After viewing the profile, the user must decide whether to take the next step--usually sending a text message.

If you have a bluetooth enabled phone and don't want to miss your love this time round, just download BEDD software and install it in your phone. It costs S$0.98 ($0.571) for 30 days of unlimited use. Hooray!!! You now can rock.

You can get BEDD software at http://www.bedd.com/howto.html.







Stay Tuned,
- Zaw Win Htike

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks...

Are you start using that service?? :)
I think it is good for you.. :D

Anonymous said...

are u using that service? :P

Anonymous said...

Hello there! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering if
you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form?
I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having trouble finding
one? Thanks a lot!

Also visit my page; auto insurance richmond va